Gary Spaniak, Sr.Mr. Spaniak has driven many business to success across a variety of industries and provides the Board with a depth of experience in many sectors.
Gary Spaniak, Sr. has been involved with many companies covering all aspects of corporate mergers and acquisitions plus corporate management consulting. He has also developed the franchise programs for many of these companies including capital fund raising; from startup companies to fully operating corporations both private and public. He has served as a Board member, Officer and Director or Consultant for many of these companies.
- Current: CEO Mera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. OTCBB:MRPI
- 7/04 - 12/10: Xenacare Holdings, Inc., Delray Beach, FL – Business Consultant that guided and directed the company thru mergers and acquisitions and then took the company public.
- 1/01 – 07/08: IBIDUSA.com – Consultant for an internet online auction company that acquired other companies and assets which enabled it to survive the tech bubble. Engineered and guided the company which allowed it to be accepted on the American Stock Exchange
- Prior to 2000 – Consulted with many developing companies such as: Oxford Educational Services, Inc., (took them public) Tutor Time Day Centers, Inc.
- Founder One Potato Two – a fast food restaurant concept that opened over 180 units and went public on the American Stock Exchange.
- Founded Shopping Center Development Companies of America – developed over 25 shopping centers throughout the United States. Prior to 1980 Founded Empire Homes – A residential home builder in Southwest Florida that built over 800 homes.
- Prior to 1970: Asst. VP Development & Expansion for First Investors Corp – 110 Wall Street – opened new offices throughout the United States
- U.S. Army 1959-1965